Yesterday, I received an email saying I was nominated for The Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Award by Nell @ theramblingcouchpotato. Thanks Nell! I really appreciate it.
Seven interesting facts about myself are:
- Love to read - my nose is always in a book
- Love to cook - it soothes my soul
- Love education - my mother swears I will always be in school
- Love to write - my thoughts are precious and I love to share what they are
- Eldest of 20 grandchildren
- Worked in the Medical Industry for 27 years
- Great planner - have to plan and organize absolutely everything in my life
In turn, I am also nominating seven other deserving sisters for this award:
Vernetta Freeney @ womenaregamechangers.com
April Byrd @ breathoflifedaily.com
MissyMystique @ boujibuzz.com
Freckles @ nvfreckles.blogspot.com
Faith @ onlinewithfaith.blogspot.com
Ty Knighten @ thesexysinglemommy.net
Tamyka Washington @ theceomamma.com
My reason for nominating these young ladies is they are hardworking for the good of all women.
In order to receive this award, the following rules apply:
- Include the award logo on your post
- Thank the blogger nominating you and link back to their blog
- List seven interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate seven other deserving sisters
Thanks again Nell for the nomination! Much success to you and my other seven social media sisters.
How have you been appreciated for the work you've done? Male or female, share with us in comment section below.