There are events that take place in your life when you will need assistance from others. Friends are one of the great gifts from God that come few and far between. Everyone has their definition for what a friend is.
Here is what Granny looks for in a friend:
- someone who can accept you just as you are, faults and all
- someone who is not afraid to tell you the truth - whether you want to hear it or not
- someone who has YOUR best interest at heart
- someone who is not afraid of letting you grow into something beyond the relationship you have with them
- someone who is willing to promote your growth
- someone who will keep you before God in their prayers
- someone willing to forgive you because they love you with their WHOLE heart
- someone who will keep the most inner part of you, the most inner part of them - they aren't willing to share your secrets with anyone no matter how angry you make them sometimes
What is your definition of a friend? Leave comments below.